Mimi Kintner I inherited a home from my grandmother and had no idea of how to use the fireplace or if it was safe. Mr. Harlan inspected it for me and showed me how to use the damper. It was stuck. He cleaned the chimney and did a minor repair. I am glad he looked at it . I feel safer knowing the house won't catch on fire. I am now ready to put it on the market. He was very patient with me and his staff was very nice. I recommend this company to anyone who is in need of this type of service. • Report this
nick chavez Ken came over and was very helpful.
Real nice person and did an excellent job :):) his prices were helpful for what was needed. • Report this