By Kitty French, Manta Content Editor
There are more than 50 directory websites that publish information about small businesses. These online listings are culled from public records and other data that companies publish on the internet. Make sure your listings are working for you to generate better search ranking and foot traffic.
In this Academy video you’ll learn:
- Business listing basics
- How to see which sites list your business
- How to claim or add your business to online directories
- What information business listings sites have about your company
- How online listings can help your business reputation
- How incorrect listings can hurt your online reputation
Want to take ownership of your local listings? Watch this Academy class to learn the basics of online business directories.