About
The Camp Hi property on the Cuyahoga River has been in the family since 1928. Robert Grueninger owned the property and operated Camp Hi for boys for 5
The Camp Hi property on the Cuyahoga River has been in the family since 1928. Robert Grueninger owned the property and operated Camp Hi for boys for 50 years. Camp Hi Canoe Livery had a modest start with an old limousine as the shuttle vehicle, a trailer, and six canoes. In 1966, Helen Hazlett, the daughter of Robert Grueninger and the wife of George Hazlett, took over the business from her dad. Helen and George also wanted to share their love of the Cuyahoga River with others who, like them, en...
Read more
Contact
Current Hours
- Sun 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Mon 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tue 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wed 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thu 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Fri 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sat 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
-
Sun 9:00 AM - 6:00 PMOPEN NOW
Similar Businesses
Reviews (0)
Write a Review
Detailed Information
- Location Typeunknown
- Opening Dateunknown
- Annual Revenue Estimateunknown
- SIC Code show
- Employeesunknown
- Contactsshow
- Contact Helen and George Hazlett